Sunday, December 2, 2018

to the one that used to love me .

Despite all the things that happen , i cant say that i hate you for that . I cant hate people easily even though deep down i know , i should have hate you for this . For quiting us. But i realise that you are just another lesson for me and that is the thing that i should consider before hating you . I cant hate the person who use to make my day , who make me smile and laugh like an completely idiot ,who helps me in any circumstances , who cheer me up whenever i felt like the world is trumbling down ,who always be with me when im down , who accompany me every single day and who never gets tired of me but now you do and thats the different story . I know that this is going to end as in a relationship isn't about a person , its about two person who collides and make it happens. I wish i could fix this , i did change and i tried my best to make it happen again but as i said before relationship isnt about a person. I cant continue this if i did not get the same energy from you.I had enough and knowing that my best isnt the best yet it hurts . I think i should stop here and continue living my life to the paths that i want but still i hope someday our paths did cross each other again cause there is no single day i stop thinking about you ,everytime i walk by the place that we use to go i still can feel and see how happy we were back then and it hurts but i think someday i will just get used to this again . Thank you dear , for making me happy even though it is just for awhile . I know this is what you want , i love you for the last <3

No comments:

Post a Comment